Builder: BR Derby Works
Type: Low Density
Coupling Code: Blue Square
Coupling Type: Screw
Gangway Type: LMS
Engines: AEC 150hp
Lot Number: 30611
|09/06/61||New to||66C (Hamilton)|
|3w/e 30/04/66||Transferred to||67C (Ayr)|
|3w/e 02/07/66||Transferred to||67A (Corkerhill)|
|Mar-72||Transferred to||67C (Ayr)|
|May-73||Depot code change||AY (Ayr)|
|30/04/78||Transferred to||HN (Hamilton)|
|17/05/82||Transferred to||AY (Ayr)|
|29/06/86||Stored U.||AY (Ayr)|
|11/07/88||Transferred to||ED (Eastfield)|
|07/07/91||Transferred to||HA (Haymarket) PHAX|
|p/e 09/11/91||Sector Change to||PXXZ||- (stored)|
|21/11/91||Withdrawn from||HA (Haymarket) PXXZ|
6th January 1985 - Seen in Strathclyde orange & black livery
1st November 1989 - Seen in Strathclyde orange & black livery
1st November 1989 - Seen with rubber window mountings
|52010||59807||52036||As delivered to 66C - 9th June 1961|
|52010||59807||52036||Transfer to 67C - 3w/e 30/04/66|
|142||52010||59800||52035||Listed at 67A - Aug-70|
|156||52010||59807||52036||Listed at HN - mid-May-78|
|449||52010||59807||52034||Listed at HN - 01/02/81|
|52010||59807||52033||Noted 17th September 1982|
|107449||52010||59801||53510||Listed at AY - 17/06/84|
|107449||52010||59807||52034||Listed at AY - 25/03/85|
|107449||52010||59807||52034||Listed at Ayr - Summer 1986 - Strathclyde livery|
|107449||52010||59807||52034||Listed at AY - 23/03/87|
|107449||52010||59807||52034||Listed at AY - Jan-88|
|107449||52010||59807||52034||Listed at ED - circa August 1988|
|52010||59807||52034||Noted 1st November 1989|
|107049||52010||59807||52034||Listed at ED - 08/10/90|
|107049||52010||59807||52034||Listed at HA - Aug-91|
107 449 (presumably 52010 + 59807 + 52034) enters Glasgow Central, circa 1984. Andrew McConnell.
A hybrid set departs Edinburgh Waverley in 1986. The Closest is a Class 107 DMBS labeled 107449, presumably 52010, the centre car is a Class 107, the other power car is a Class 101 labeled 101363 (presumably 53185). S Saunders.
DMUs 107449 (52010 presumably closest) arrives into Glasgow Central station as 101321 (53146 presumably closest) departs. August 24th, 1987. David Christie.
Sc52010 in Stranraer Harbour station in 1988. Andrew McConnell.
107449 (presumably 52010 + 59807 + 52034) departs from Curriehill station with the 13.18 Edinburgh Waverley - Glasgow Central on 11-07-1988. Gordon Thomson.
101363 departs from Edinburgh Waverley in 1986. Leading is a Class 101 DMS with a damaged cab corner (presumably 53185), followed by two Class 107 vehicles (the DMBS is marked 107449, presumably 52010). S Saunders.
107 449 (presumably 52034 + 59807 + 52010) near Eglinton Street in May 1988. Andrew McConnell.
107449 (presumably 52034 + 59807 + 52010) calls at Curriehill with the 13.18 Edinburgh Waverley - Glasgow Central train on 11-07-1988. Then relatively new, this station was opened (or rather re-opened near the site of a former station) to encourage commuters from Currie and Balerno to take the train into Edinburgh. It is situated on the Caledonian Railway's route to Carstairs and Glasgow. This line is now electrified. The original Curriehill (called "Currie") opened on 15 February 1848, and was closed by British Railways on 31 March 1951. The present station (which occupies the site of the old station) opened on 5 October 1987. Gordon Thomson.
In Dundee station on October 22, 1988, set 535 is on the left, formed E53164 + 59065 + 53733, with the 17:16 to Perth. On the right is the 17:15 to Montrose, formed of 107749 (presumably 52034 + 59807 + 52010). Hamish Stevenson.
A Class 107 in Glasgow Queen Street station on February 22nd, 1991, presumably formed 52034 + 59807 + 52010. Gordon Thomson.