Larger images: 1200px 1600px
A two-car Metro-Cam Class 101, 51184 leading, gallops past Three Horse Shoes signal box with an Ely to Peterborough service. Three Horse Shoes was the junction for the goods only Benwick branch, opened by the Great Eastern in 1898 and closed in 1966. The box was subsequently modernised, losing its impressive chimney. June 13, 1988.
51184Set No.: 79
Three Horse Shoes
13th June 1988
Only registered users can leave comments. Sign in / Register.