Larger images: 1200px 1600px
The site of the former Cromer Junction which gave access to Cromer High, the first station in the town which opened in 1877, Cromer High was closed to passengers in 1954 ant freight in 1960.
Here we see a Norwich allocated Cravens class 105 dmu made up of cars E54125 + E53373, with a Sheringham-Norwich service, which calls at Cromer (Beach) and as the name implies is far more conveniently situated in the town. 22nd August 1985.
22nd August 1985
Andrew J Crowther
Only registered users can leave comments. Sign in / Register.